Woodbridge was founded in 1967 as a machining and assembly center of excellence for medium-to-large landing gear components.
The vertically integrated factory produces some of the world’s largest landing gear structural components including main cylinders, drag braces, and axles.
Woodbridge also produces shock absorbers, retract and lock actuators, and other dynamic assemblies on a contract manufacturing basis. PCC Aerostructures Woodbridge division operates from a 60,000 sq. ft. facility in the greater Toronto area.
The Noranco Woodbridge Division, was acquired by PCC in October 2015.
- Hard Metal Machining
- 2-axis turning to 120 x 32 in (3,046 x 812 mm)
- 3, 4, 5-axis milling to 78 x 32 x 32 in (1,980 x 812 x 812 mm)
- 5-axis mill-turn to 42 x 42 x 238 in (1,066 x 1,066 x 6,041 mm)
- Aluminum Machining
- 5-axis mill-turn to 60 x 42 x 42 in (1,523 x 1,066 x 1,066 mm)
- 5-axis milling to 165 x 55 x 24 in (4,188 x 1,396 x 609 mm)
- Assembly and Test
- Actuators, shock absorbers, and other landing gear small assemblies
Products & Services
Build-to-Print Landing Gear Components
- Drag Braces
- Lock Actuators
- Main Cylinders
- Retract Actuators
- Shock Absorbers
- Torque Links
- Uplock Assemblies
Aero Engine Components
- Bypass Ducts
- Engine Mounts
710 Rowntree Dairy Road
Woodbridge, Ontario L4L 5T7